Who we are:
Fast Track EMS offer personal fitness training to our clients. Our website address is: https://www.fasttrack-ems.com.
We would like to encourage all client’s to read the following information carefully and contact us on: email@example.com with any questions or queries.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Enquiry & Client Info Forms:
We take Data Protection and client confidentiality very seriously at Fast Track EMS and as such have strict procedures in place to comply with legislation. Here is what we know about you if you filled out a website enquiry or client information form:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your address (client info form only)
- Your emergency contact phone number (client info form only)
- Your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
This is how we keep/use your information:
- We collect your data to keep you informed about our training methods, venues, special offers and interesting news on EMS personal training. The information we collect from client information forms is essential information for your personal training including details of any injuries or contraindications and an emergency contact number.
- We use an online booking software called SportsBiz who are GDPR compliant and store your name, address, email and phone numbers using their secure servers. This can only be accessed by us.
- If you completed a client information form then these are kept in our client file, which we keep locked in a filing cabinet and can only be accessed by staff for work purposes. These forms are obviously essential if you are training with us & in case of emergencies.
- All staff members are bound by contract to abide by all data protection legislation and have no right of access to your details other than for work.
- We DO NOT store any credit card details or payment history. Our computer and credit card facility are completely separate and as such no data is electronically stored or sent over the internet.
- We do not use any third parties to store personal data except Mailchimp and SportsBiz.
- We do not share or sell your information to third parties.
- We do not send spam.
We will contact you as you have stated a legitimate interest in training with Fast Track EMS:
If you complete an enquiry form for an EMS Personal Training Trial, we will respond with information on the services we offer and suggested dates to book a trial. We will also occasionally send you marketing emails with helpful advice on fitness and personal training, special offers or updates on our services that may be of interest you. These will only be related to services offered by Fast Track EMS.
You have the right to unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by e-mailing us:
How long we retain your data:
For users who complete the Fast Track EMS trial form we will store the personal information they provide in Mailchimp. All users can request to see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time.
For clients who have completed a client information form we will retain this information for 5 years after you have stopped training with Fast Track EMS.
What rights you have over your data:
If you are a client of Fast Track EMS and have completed a Client Information Form you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we deal with data breaches:
Any data breaches will be reported to the ICO by the Owner of Fast Track EMS and can also be reported to the ICO by the client concerned.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, no problem, here is how you can disconnect from Fast Track EMS:
E-mail your name and your e-mail address and request to be removed from our database. We will delete our electronic files, destroy any paper files and remove you from our mailing list.