Fast Track EMS offer private and small group personal training sessions at our private studio in Twyford, or at your home. Our personal trainers will help you achieve the goals you want using a wide range of personal training exercises:
- Whether you want to tone up, lose weight, build strength or build cardio fitness, our personal trainers will provide the motivation and knowledge to achieve your goals.
- We focus on you as an individual and create personalized workouts to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- We have a very small team of personal trainers who are highly skilled and trained. We pride ourselves on working with clients of all ages and fitness levels and our fun, friendly and encouraging style of personal training.
- Our personal training sessions are always varied – we offer inside and outside sessions and use a range of fitness equipment to keep your training varied and enjoyable.
- Whether you would like the motivation of private personal training sessions or would like to train with a group of friends – we can create a fitness programme to suit your needs.
- We have a light, airy, clean and fully equipped fitness studio in Twyford, near Winchester or our personal trainers can come to your home – we cover most of Hampshire. We also offer online personal training.
- We also have a qualified nutritional practitioner as part of our team and can help with lifestyle focused packages to offer a more holistic, health package.
Our approach to Personal Training:
We look to help you create an achievable healthy lifestyle as well as improve your tone, strength and fitness. We do this by including the following in your fitness programmes:
• Weight training
• Balance & body weight exercises
• HIIT and cardio exercises
• Nutrition and understanding how to maintain a health and balanced diet
Our factors for success:
We have learnt that the following factors are vital to helping you feel happier and healthier from personal training:
• Losing fat and gaining muscle tone
• Attaining safe and lasting weight loss
• Gaining motivation and concentration in life and work
• Feeling your goals are achievable
Our services include:
• An initial fitness and lifestyle consultation to establish your goals
• A health assessment / Q&A screening / benchmarking
• A personalised workout programme
• A personalised eating plan (optional)
• Advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and much more!
Here are some testimonials from clients who enjoy Fast Track EMS personal training. Read more reviews on the Fast Track EMS Facebook page:
“This is a great way to train, each personal training session is intensive and the results are amazing.”
“Fast Track personal training workouts are very effective and have really complemented my existing workout routine. I feel so much stronger and my achy back much improved.”
“Absolutely brilliant – my back is so much stronger and my fitness levels and core strength have increased hugely.”
“The personal training sessions are completely individual. I love how much these sessions push me week after week. Totally flexible and really easy to organise.”
“Challenging, PT sessions which leave me feeling fitter & healthier. I would highly recommend!”
“Fast Track personal training is a great way to maintain and develop all round fitness in a time-efficient way, and to cross-train for other sports such as running and cycling.”
“Not just for super-athletic types! If like me you: 1) sit down way too much, 2) dislike exercise, and 3) you’re not sure you actually sure you HAVE a core, please give Fast Track personal training a try.”
Experiencing how EMS works is the best way to understand how we can help with your personal training goals. We can either come to your home and offer mobile personal training sessions across Hampshire, or visit our private studio in Twyford.
TRIALS ARE AVAILABLE AT OUR STUDIO IN TWYFORD, NEAR WINCHESTER, OR IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
Meet Your Trainers:
Tom has a long background in fitness, rehab and sports training ranging from swimming to skiing. He is the business owner & is a fully qualified EMS trainer.
Rachel is a hugely experienced, fully qualified EMS trainer with fantastic personal training and pilates knowledge.